When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh so tired of runny noses!

My poor kids. They have just had a really hard year in the "sicko" department.

It seems like we only go a few weeks and then they are sick AGAIN! Kaman has managed to avoid the majority of it...but the little two...have just had it all! We have done the flu thing...and several colds and fevers.

Tyler always gets the respritory end of things pretty bad...needing steriod treatments and such. Every cough turns into a LONG drawn out length of time, that just won't get better on it's own.


And yet, they just keep on smiling...

The last round, two weeks ago, Tyler missed an ENTIRE week of school. He had a fever for a couple of days, but then just had a horrible nasty cold, that I couldn't bear to make his teacher deal with. OF COURSE, as it goes...right when I thought we were done...Makylie (who had just had a little cold) woke up just screaming! This went on all night long...and of course I knew something was wrong. To the doctor we go...Double ear infection! SO, SO SAD!

Now, one week back at school, and the noses are running again.

When will it end! I am so SICK of everyone feeling SICK!

No comments: