So, I got a new lens. I got the extremely budget friendly Tamron 75-300. I thought, it was far too good a price to be good, but I needed to try it, because it was either that or continue to ONLY have my kit lens, which just can't get close enough sometimes.
For being what it is...it is a GREAT LENS! For my purposes, it is perfect. It is NOT image stabilized but I haven't had any problems.
It really has been a nice lens! My only complaint is simply a hindsight one...having not used any other lens besides the kit...I simply didn't understand the distances etc...so this new lens, just sometimes, can't get wide enough. I want to get the whole basebal field and I can't...it is too close up.... hmmmmmmmm... the dilemmas... I wish I had gotten the 28-200 or 300 really...but they are pricier.
For face shots or close ups during sports...it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment