When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time goes so fast...

It seems like just yesterday I posted...and here we are 3 weeks later.
This time of year, it seems like time is short, goes so fast, and that there is always something to do...So...for a moment of catch-up...

Thanksgiving came, and was wonderful! We had two dinners. Our best friends, Mark and Erin and family came over for dinner. This is our second annual Turkey day with our two families...last year actually WAS Thanksgiving day, but this year we did a pre-Thanksgiving. It was great. We all had a good time.
(The kids made these shirts, and wore them for the last day of school before the break.)

The turkey was overcooked, because someone, (who shall remain nameless), was LATE...VERY LATE! But in the end, it didn't matter. We all have so much to be Thankful for...and that is never far from any of our minds.

I asked the kids what they were thankful for...
Tyler said "The Earth, and the trees that help the Earth. My mom and dad, and sisters, and football." :)
Sean said "My family, my brother, and when I play the Wii cause I play so good."
Makylie said "My mommy and daddy."
Mason....well we will ask him next year...but we know he is thankful for a lot!
So then...for the actual holiday...we went to Kevin's parents house, as we usually do.
Makylie was all dressed up for the occasion!
She looked SOOOO cute!

Ahhhhhh, so so much to be thankful for....

I feel so blessed, at every turn. I really can't even put it into words...as there is absolutely so much emotion behind them.

But these people.....
They just warm me.
They make me feel fulfilled, and happy.
They are so much a part of everything I choose to do, so much of my soul. Everything I do, is for the benefit of them. I try to make them proud, because they...they make me better...stronger
...they make me whole.
They are the best things I have ever done!

I am truly THANKFUL!
***************************************************
So.....just like that, it was time to play and try to get some pictures for Christmas cards.....

And here are a few of them...


Now, in the Christmas season...I feel good.
The tree is up...the lights are up...most of the shopping is done...
I am happy...right here...right now!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

E said...

You could of named Mark, that would of been ok with me! heehee. Thank you for a wonderful Pre-Thanksgiving! Love you, my friend!

Karla DeCamp said...

Oh it is wonderful to see all the photographs of your family! Everyone has grown so much, and you & your husband look fantastic!!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and have a happy Christmas!!!
Love to ya'll!!!