When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today...

I am Thankful....
*****
*****
For THIS...

For HER...
And HER...

and HIM...

For US

For Togetherness...

For MY DAD...
For OUR FRIENDS...
***
***
***
For laughter...
For patience...
For honor and character...
For loyalty...
For love...
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
For ALL THAT WE HAVE...
TODAY......I am just thankful....

4 comments:

E said...

I am very thankful for our friendship! I love you

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Raelyn!

I loved your post. It is so good to look at all the blessings in our lives. What wonderful blessings you have!

Thank you for your sweet comment! I am so glad that your daughter is doing so well and is cured! That is so great!!!!

Thank you for commenting. It is so nice to meet you!

((hugs))
Jen

Karla DeCamp said...

You sure do have so much to be thankful for. They are all thankful for you too!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!

Just wanted to get your email so that I could forward you the monster jar pattern that I have. Email me at ssjt@juno.com