How can this be? I remember getting pregnant with her, wasn't it just last week...I remember giving birth to her, wasn't it just yesterday? Then suddenly she was one...then two passed quickly, and now...here we are.
you are a prime example of the good things I must have done in my life.
You make me so happy, so frustrated, so eager to see what tomorrow will bring. You add such happiness, love, challenge, character and drama to this house. You make me a better person, a better mommy.
As you have grown, you have struggled with speech so much, but have so much to say that I have become a MASTER at charades.
You challenge my patience because you have an independence about you, and an unobstructed subbornness that rivals any I have ever come in contact with. While at times this makes me question my at home career, it also makes me SO thankful to have the honor, the privlege of knowing you, teaching you, loving you and having you UNCONDITIONALLY love me back!
At Three...
*You love. I mean you really love...you absolutely cry when Tyler gets hurt. You hug me, and simply will not leave my side when I feel sad, or am just having one of those days. You will sit and stare under the bed saying "kitty, kitty" in your sweet little tiny voice just to TRY to coax one out, even if for just one second to pet it. You just love...and when and what you love are your complete focus!
*You have an innate sense of empathy that is well beyond your years. you stand at complete attention when Tyler gets his feelings hurt and will watch the full situation, taking it all in. Then you will hug him, with this look on your face that I truly can't explain. If I have a headache you will go get an ice pack without even being asked...somehow you just know. Even though you then leave to go play, you will come back, just to check to make sure everything is OK.
*You are passionate about every single thing that you want or need. Whether that means a screaming fit on the ground, or dragging a heavy stool all of the way across the kitchen to get what you are trying to reach without help, or pleading at your bedside because you can't reach your favorite monkey. You are just downright passionate!
*You LOVE Hello Kitty! You also love babies, and princesses.


*You are just now starting to put together very simple sentences. You can say a lot of words, but have a hard time with some that should be simple. You know FAR more then it seems, and I have learned that speech has NOTHING to do with intelligence.
*You are just now starting to put together very simple sentences. You can say a lot of words, but have a hard time with some that should be simple. You know FAR more then it seems, and I have learned that speech has NOTHING to do with intelligence.
*You are so beautiful!
*You are still so little... you wear a size 24 months to a 2T...and sometimes they are just too big.
*You still sleep better then Tyler ever did. You will go to bed before 8pm, and not wake up until 9 am...and still take a two hour nap during the day! It still amazes me.
*You are stubbon. My little miss independent! You started using a child-sized metal fork when you were 13 months old because you just had to do it yourself (like big brother)...and that you did! You tried and tried, and would cry from hitting your lip, or your chin, but still tried again. I knew then that you were going to be a force to be reckoned with!
*You are SASSY!!! I think you have to be though, being the youngest of three. It can be the only way to get listened to...
*You love to call daddy at work. You also LOVE the weekends when Daddy gets you up in the morning. You look forward to it all week long!
*You will snuggle with me over all others. We have our night time routine, you and I...You will lay on my shoulder now, just like you did when you were a week old. Then when I have to wake you in the morning, you do the same!
*You still seem very "babyish" for being three. I feel like you are younger then I felt Tyler was at the same age. (this is probably just because you are my littest monkey)
You say things like...YAY-HOO, Peep (pink), Hello Meowy (hello kitty), I Free (I'm Three)
You make us smile every single day! We love you so very much, I couldn't even begin to say it strong enough to touch how deep it goes! I can only hope that you follow your own path and continue to be the sassy, independent, wonderfully amazing girl you already have been for these incredibly fast three years.
Happy 3rd Birthday Baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment