Yeah...I guess I took a little break. Not so much intentionally, but more to the effect that it is SO hot...and MUGGY at night, that I just didn't want to sit here...I have just kind of been in a "funk", and couldn't get motivated.
But I have been here in spirit. No, really, I have.
I will be posting all that we have been doing since our trip to the Ocean. I am not going to post date them however, because then no one reads them because no one knows they are there. So I will just post-date, in the actual post itself.
I have been playing with my blog...with the main effort to be able to make my pictures larger on the screen, and I was SO tired of having the three column layout...with so much wasted space.
Finally figured the layout part out...so we will see from here if it is too boring for me, and I try to change it up again. I hate the header(WHY DOES BLOGGER NOT LET YOU CENTER????)...I don't know how to fix it...besides adding a picture that takes up the whole screen...any help would be much appreciated!
Anyway,
Sorry for the break and I will move on to what we have done for our early summer...
LOOK AT THE POST BELOW....SEE HOW BIG AND PERFECT THE PICTURE IS....LOVE IT!!!! (thanks to the best Smylie ever!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment