A few months ago, we did get her some bangs cut...but she had never had the rest of her hair touched. I don't know why the picture doesn't show it, but the ends of her very long hair were blonde, even though she NEVER was...so I just had the hardest time cutting those off!
She loved the salon treatment from our favorite hair stylist, Heather.
Heather even just got a kids car for cuts, and Maky was the first to use it!
She didn't love the hairdryer...

It was so so worth it though....

This is how adorable it looked....

Ahhhhhhhh.........so cute!

I just love her so much. She makes me smile every minute!
Ahhhhhhhh.........so cute!
I just love her so much. She makes me smile every minute!
She just seems so much bigger these days...
and having a big-girl haircut just makes it feel so final to me.
I don't know why...it just does.
Silly...I know.
I adore her...all of her!
All of the time!
All of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment