Tyler searched and searched, and found the perfect one...
And....for the first time ever Karman wasn't with us. She had a debate tournament to go to...so...Ty and Maky picked her a perfect pumpkin!
Kevin found one for me right away....the rule is, that the kids can pick any pumpkin they can carry. I couldn't carry this one....I broke the rules.
Makylie LOVED her little cutie! She was so proud!
Then we played for a little while. Ty had a soccer game, so we didn't stay as long as we normally do. They did however, have a great time!

They posed for pictures, and did the "pumpkin slinger".
This is a GIANT wagon filled with large pumpkins....makes for a great picture op!
This is just one of my very favorite things to do with the kids.
For me, it makes the season feel complete.
It makes it feel like fall...which I adore!
No comments:
Post a Comment