When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Littlest One....

Everything about this little girl warms me.
Everything....
Her tiny little voice, her crooked smile, her soft skin, her cowlick in her bangs, the way she says "me" instead of "I"...and..."boybewie" instead of "blueberry". I adore the sparkle in her eyes, and her chubby lip...leftover from scar tissue due to a big fall long ago. She has a mole on her ankle, and a scar on her tummy...I love them.
I even love her fits, and the way she stands up for herself to her brother.
I melt when she bats her giant lashes at me. I love that I am her number one desire for her every single need, especially when she is hurt. I love her smell, her toenails and her giggle.
I love how she loves her daddy...
I...could seriously go on FOREVER...
I love that she loves me this much too!

I adore the one-on-one time that we now get to spend, for more-or-less, the first time ever.
I am realizing that she is becoming, SO MUCH, a little person.
Sometimes, it is hard to take in...but...for now

I just spend, every minute breathing her in.

1 comment:

Karla DeCamp said...

Got a little choked up reading this Raelyn~
You should make these words into a collage or painting and hang them in her room.
Beautiful!