There are a few girls "crushing" on my son....
I am not quite sure how this starts...
Tyler is just one of the nicest boys you would ever meet.
I mean he has his moments, don't get me wrong...but in general...he is so sweet, and innocent.
Last year, we had an amazing kindergarten class. I bonded with all of the kids, and most of the moms. I was there a lot...and I adored the kids, how the kids treated one another, and how they interacted, and our teacher!
We miss them...
Tyler has had a hard time with missing his teacher, and trying to understand so many more expectations that come with being a first grader, plus some kids just start to lose their innocence so quickly...and that can be hard.
However...
Monday...
in his bag I found
ALL of these
***
***
***
***
Then on Tuesday...
there were more....
I asked Ty about why they gave them to him....
And, he said..."I guess they just love to."
Oh...
I love him!
2 comments:
hahahah and the pure sweet inncocence of a child...but it looking back it does NOT last long...look at us:) hee heee what a handsome boy Ty is...
Oh my gosh! Im so glad you told me it wasnt updating! So many great posts I had missed.I really feel like Tyler and Caleb would be the best of buddies after reading these posts about him. And the haircut...she looks so cute and all grown up!
The Halloween carnival looks like it was worth the work. The games turned out AMAZING! Great job!
Post a Comment