When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Monday, January 25, 2010

What a voice...

As colds and flus are running rampant right now...we have managed to stay healthy for quite a stretch....

However, they have finally come our way...

Little baby lost her voice last night, and when she woke up this morning, she had NO voice.

The video below is from about an hour after waking up, so her voice is a LITTLE better. She just sounds so pathetic, it is adorable!

She is singing her preschool welcome song.

This is the first video I have ever uploaded...so I hope it works....

3 comments:

E said...

How precious, is that? Soo cute! We love it! Mason got the biggest grin on his face.

Lisa Henderson said...

I don't think there is anything cuter than a little one that has lost their voice. But pair that with your little lady...my heart is melting :)

Karla DeCamp said...

I always loved it when I was little to lose my voice... to have a husky voice.....so that I could sing like Bonnie Taylor:)
She on the otherhand is wayyyyy cuter with her voice than I ever was! Just want to snuggle up with that little one!