When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tylers Last Game


Today was Tyler's last basketball game.
It has been a great season! We just love our coach and have been with him for a few seasons of soccer and now basketball. This is Ty's first year playing basketball, and he just loved it! Once he learned the rules, and how the games was really played he just grew better and better.




Tyler really is AMAZING at sports. He is just naturally capable, and able to adapt! He has mad skills and really loves playing, and I really can't see him not.





I just adore that he adores it. The look on his face when he scores, the bounce in his step when coach says "great job, Tyler". It just warms me, and makes me so proud. I love that he has an identity that he is 100% in love with, something to focus on and get better at. I adore that he bonds with his dad that way, and learns teammanship and sportsmanship and fairness and trust.




At this age, there are no scores kept, but they are learning to have a drive, in a way of fair competition...to cheer each other on, no matter what. To congratulate each other after the game...no one wins, no one loses...they walk away happy, and fulfilled, and better because of it...that is MY favorite part!

No comments: