
She is so funny....she is very sporty, and holds her own QUITE well when playing with Tyler....but she has also got that girly girl side about her.
I think, she is going to be very well rounded.

So, having her dabble in Ballet, I didn't really want to pay the price that those studios charge.
Then, our new YMCA opened, and they had a beginners program...that lasted longer, AND cost less then our local studio...so
We signed her up!

We think she is the youngest one in the group, and she is DEFINATLEY the littlest one.
She tries really hard to hold her own though.
But, let's face it. She JUST turned 4. There is really no organization or order to the class...
However, she is getting her feet wet, and testing the waters to see if she likes it.

And, for now, she does LOVE it!
And is VERY cute, if I do say so myself.
She has the little body for dance, that is for sure. I just think she is going to be more sporty than "dancey"....but who knows. I will let her decide!

Ummmm, seriously...

Ummmm, seriously...
Could she be cuter?????
That one, is going to be interesting. :)


1 comment:
Oh she is cute! There is nothing like a little girl in ballet!
Post a Comment