When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is what happens....

When the hubby goes on business trips...
--------------------------------------
Kevin left this morning, for Florida.
I guess,

I get a little bored....
And apparently hungry to try new recipes...
He wasn't even gone two hours, when I made this lowfat granola.
Oh it was so good!
Really easy, and really natural and yummy!
***************************************************
Then I decided to try my hand at granola bars.
Again VERY good...lowfat...and healthy!
I did forget to add the almonds...so they ended up being nut-free, which was a bummer...
But everyone loved them!
****************************************************
Finally....I was craving a lemon muffin.
So I found a recipe for a healthy lemon muffin (made with greek yogurt),
Added some GIANT, gorgeous blueberries,
And then turned out RIDICULOUSLY yummy!
I added a little drizzle of a lemon glaze that I made...and they were perfect!
The kids just loved them, and they were actually quite healthy.

I finished off my first night, after the kids went to bed and without my husband, like this.
Homemade latte and lemon muffin.
Lonely....but not hungry! :)
YUM!

No comments: