When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A letter from a boy...

Tyler just loves his cousin Tanner.
My sister and their family live in Arizona...so we only see them once a year or so.
However, Ty doesn't forget...and often...

He randomly comes out with a drawing, or a letter, or a book he has made for Tanner.
Here is his lastest one.
It is so funny and adorable.
I can't read it without breaking into tears.
(as an explanation....Tanner calls everyone Hobo. He got it from the Nickelodeon show, I-Carly. Tyler just thinks it is hillarious...and somehow over the last year, it has just stuck as Tanners name of adoration from Tyler. :))

I just love, that even though they have never lived close...and have never had major amounts of time to bond...that they just love each other.
It makes me very happy that Tyler just randomly thinks of him.
I have such a nice little boy.

He makes me so happy!
I love you!

No comments: