Since then, my life has changed so much.
I met Kevin in 1994, when we started dating. Way back then, 15 years ago, I knew that I would marry him. I remember after Prom, I came home and told my mom that he was the one I was going to marry....and sure enough...5 years later...that we did.
When we started out we didn't have much. We lived in a low-income apartment, both worked and went to school full-time...all the while being instant parents to a 4 year old little girl who needed so much! We stretched every single dime we had and believe me, there weren't many of them. We shopped for clothes exclusively at Value Village, and scheduled our grocery shopping every week. There was rarely anything extra. However, we graduated, we maintained our love, and our family got closer. We faced struggles most will never know, and yet, remained intact, and got stronger around every turn.
Life has changed so much!
We had our kids at a point, when things were much more settled in our lives. We own a home, Kevin has an amazing job which allows me the privlege of staying home with the kids, We don't worry so much about money...
Through a lot of good times, and yes, a lot of bad times; but always together; we have grown into a very loving, comfortable, content, happy, secure family.
I could NOT imagine my life without Kevin in it. He makes me feel secure, he gives me peace of mind, he is my best friend, my second hand...my everything. I am so proud of the man that he has become and so glad that I was there through it all.
Of course he does his fair share of making me crazy as well, sometimes making me feel like I have 4 kids, inconsistency, pety arguments, workaholic...but I am not sure I would have it any other way.

I so love him!
Kevin, Thank you for our journey, so far! I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, friends! We love you so much! The Gallant's
Post a Comment