When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Ballerina...

Makylie just loved doing Ballet.
She loves to dance.
She dances all of the time...and sings. She is always singing or humming and spinning around.
Even during dinner she hums...IF she isn't rambling away!

I can tell you....having a child that didn't speak almost at all until she was THREE sure does leave for a child with A LOT TO SAY!
I think she spent the first three years, just soaking in everything that she heard.
Now, she may still have a speech impedament, but oh lord...can the girl talk!

Anyway,

She enjoyed ballet.
It was very light-hearted...and simply taught the basic moves without a lot of rules. They ARE, infact, only 4.

She had her recital on Saturday, and it was REALLY REALLY cute!
They got to wear whatever pretty outfit they wanted to...
It was chaotic...
They were completely all over the place...
and had no idea what they were doing...
but it was DARLING!
She was so proud.

I think we may try doing some jazz or tap or something else next time...because while she really enjoyed dancing...I think she would really like to move more. She just shakes her hips to music, and has really really good rhythm...so I think she would like a little faster pace.

We are so proud of her...
She is just such a cool little girl.

Seriously...
She really is.
I am honored to be her mommy!

No comments: