When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My little Artist

Makylie made a little friend during soccer season.
Her name is Makenzie.

Makenzie invited Makylie to her 4th birthday party.
It was a gymnastics party and was just darling. They are really cute together.
I have lots of pictures, but the lighting was horrible in the gym.
So I will just show the card that Makylie spent an hour working on.


It is one of the more intricate cards she has every made...
although, with as much as she writes...
all of the time, every single minute of the day...I noticed there were no words.

Maybe she felt it didn't need any. :)
She says they are playing together, under a rainbow, at the park.

"We are happy that it isn't raining."

Seriously, so so cute.
She amazes me. All of the time.

No comments: