When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Family Date Night..for Valentine's Day...

We had a beautiful family date night for Valentine's Day this year.
Funny how things change, isn't it?

Now our table is filled with pink milk, and red jello....
We sure do love our favorite people!

Red Raspberry Jello....

Pink Strawberry milk...

BEAUTIFUL Asparagus!!!
The absolute YUMMIEST Sweet potato oven fries you have ever tasted in your life!

Stir-fried mushrooms....
And of course, gorgeous T-Bones.
I LITERALLY NEVER buy T-Bones. It was a real treat!
I even made some herbed butter that I watched Rachel Ray make on this same day.
****************************************************
And well...
Ummmm.
Fresh made ganache dipped strawberries...

And homeade fresh strawberry ice cream....
Happy Family.
I adore my family.
I really truly do....from the depths of my ever-loving soul!
They force me to appreciate....
Everyday!
With every fiber of my being!
Happy Valentine's Day my loves...

1 comment:

Lisa Henderson said...

I just got SO hungry! That looks so good!