When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In the blink of an eye...

I feel a complete turnaround since December.
Things are much better and I see my daughter moving forward in a positive manner.
There is still a lot of work to do, and I think her upcoming graduation will really help as well.
I think she needs to move out of this environment.
One that was, in many ways, very destructive for her.
I do see change though...positive change!

I am not sure how to move forward with the idea that this girl...the one I still see as a 5 year old scared on her first day of kindergarten, will be
GRADUATING
in less than two months!

How?


What happens after that?
So excited for all that is coming for her!
-------
In the blink of an eye though...
It goes so fast.

No comments: