The NUMBER one question that a coach asks during a 4 and 5 year old's soccer game!
Don't get me wrong...I liked coaching...and I LOVED the games...and all of the kids more than grew on me....
But, the Y shouldn't give one coach (or two when my co-coach was actually there) 10 four year olds. It is too many. I know it is to account for subs, but...it is too many to handle in a sane manner.
It was our last game today.
The kids played well and had a good game!
Makylie rocked it as usual. :) I may be a tad biased...
Here she is makin' her move....
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
I'm not sure how the other coach is feeling about those skills she is showing off with.
hee hee hee hee
We brought the kids doughnuts, and fresh fruit, and juice.
Even muffins for the parents.
I passed out the trophies and pictures.
For most every child on the team, it was their very first trophy. Mine have them, so I forgot that it would be such a huge deal to some of the kids.
They were so excited!
Right here.
The smiles, and the pride...
Adorable.
Rainbow Rangers
No comments:
Post a Comment