When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Pajama Party....




































It was a day,
filled with pink,
giggles,
pajamas,
and pig tails!
With a couple spring break vacations, and a couple sick kids...we ended up with 5 kids.
I was worried, but it really was nice.

As the kids got there, we decorated bookmarks...simple bookmarks with stickers.
They had fun doing a few of those each.

Second, we moved on to decorating pillow cases with fabric markers...afterall, it was a pretend sleepover.

Third we PLAYED PLAYDOH!
Oh they LOVED having a full, long table of cookie cutters and tools, and playdoh!

Once we were done with all of the hands-on things, we painted each of their nails, in the colors of their choosing with quick drying polish. Each and every little girl LOVED this part so much. If I had known, how good they were going to be through the painting and drying, I would have done toes too.
For 10-15 minutes while the polish was drying, the kids watched Mickey Mouse.

Then we opened presents. All of the girls, were so excited to see Makylie open her gifts...they each sat with her while she opened their individual gifts, and I took pictures. I always include these with the thank you cards.

Then we moved on to cake and snacks!
Once the kids were all done, they got to go downstairs and play. This is the part they were ALL so excited about. Seriously, at this age, you don't really need to do a party with planned activities. They just want to play! They played together until the parents got there!
Makylie had an amazing day!
It was exactly what she wanted!
For me, that is ALL that matters!
I love you baby girl!

**(Now I move on to planning Tyler's)** :)

No comments: