I have just not really been in the mood. Don't know why.
I was savoring the last couple of weeks of summer with the kiddos...then all at once school started.
I guess I was sad...and excited all at the same time.
So Tyler started THE FIRST GRADE on September 9th, 2009!
Yes, today is the 22nd...so sue me. :)
He seems so much bigger then last year. He has lost so much of that little baby"ish" face and seems to be so much more put together then he was last year.
Last year, he was quiet and shy...very tiny in a great big world...
This year, he was laughing and smiling...and just seemed so...
....
...
...
...
...
READY!
Oh, he was so excited...but about this time, below...is when he started getting a little anxious.
He was still excited...but sort of wished that we would stay with him for the day.
I know, for sure, that Makylie didn't want to leave him. She wanted to take him home and keep him forever...tucked in her pocket!
Daddy took the morning off, which Tyler adores! Of course, so does daddy.
We got to go in the classroom, put our supplies away, and listen as the teacher explained a few things to everyone.
Then slowly, the parents started to trickle out of the room.
We knew it was time...
He seemed so confident, but so insecure at the same time.
I could have stayed with him all day...
but, of course, I knew I had to go.
We said our goodbyes...everyone stronger then the year before.
Tyler, though a little nervous, said goodbye...more confident because this year he knew, that I would be back to get him, everyday, without fail...
Then came Makylies turn to say goodbye...
It was so cute...she sat there for a good minute...
Just like this...
She was sad....She literally, DOES NOT know what to do without him. Last year was one thing...only being a few hours...and it was alone time with mommy...however, now it is ALL DAY!
She cried.
Oh I love how much she loves him!
It is nice to be back on routine...but...hard at the same time!
Tomorrow I will post the 10th, which was Karman's first day of school....
No comments:
Post a Comment