When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dressing up for the Harvest Festival

Kevin and I have taken over the Harvest Festival at Ty's school
We have worked tirelessly over the last two years to completely make-over the very OLD event.
Over the course of the last couple of years...
We designed all new games. Kevin built them from scratch. I painted them.
This year I took over chairing for the event as well...that involves,
all scheduling, ordering, planning, budgeting etc etc...
Tons of fun.
Tons of work...
But now....WE ARE DRESSED UP AND READY!!! Well at least Makylie and I are!
Makylie just decided to go as a sassy little thing...
Oh wait, that isn't a costume! :)
****************************

I had nothing....so at the last minute I went as a football player.
There are no pictures of my whole costume...just these...but
You get the idea.
***********************************

Maky is showing off her brand new halloween SILLY BANDZ!
It is very important that they match the outfit you know.
***********************************

Now I feel sassy! :)
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: