When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch full of friends


Gorgeous day.

Great Friends! (Chloe, Tyler, Makylie, Rohnan)

Posing, smiling, making memories.

Being silly trying to be a part of the Harry Potter pumpkin scene behind them.

We love this pumpkin farm. Craven Farms.
We come here every year for pumpkins...
But on this BEAUTIFUL day in October
We just came to hang out with our friends!

Pirates Tyler and Rohnan keeping the pumpkins safe!

Ty and Maky going for a little ride.

These are the exact reason that we love it here.
Just plain old FREE family farm fun.

And these kids ran around for two hours...enjoying the cold but gorgeous day that it was outside.
Ty has been great friends with these two since kindergarten. Their moms and I are great friends as well. We chat outside of the school, sometimes, for over an hour, while the kids play.
Because of that...they have created a great bond.
A friendship that we hope will last throughout their school years...and beyond!!!
I know you can hardly see it, but Rohnan is driving, and miss Chloe and Makylie are in the passenger seat, while Ty is tailin' it in the back!

Can you tell they liked the truck???

This is my friend Maureen and her littlest one, Mariah.

These two little ninjas doing their slick moves...can only knock people down with cuteness.
I'm just sayin!

They wandered through the stalks and stalks of corn, to find this little field, and they NEEDED me to come and take this picture.

I really enjoy our friendships with these family's.
It is so nice, to take off on an impromptu playdate...and just be able to naturally have a good time!
I enjoy being with people, who make me feel better, just for knowing them!
Thanks for a great day guys!

No comments: