The first week of any month is a long one for Kevin at work.
So since his birthday is the 2nd, it always winds up being month-end close at work. That means late nights....long days...and no seeing the kids.
So we saved his presents and dinner for when it was over.
We had some friends over and did a little celebrating.
Lasagna was the dinner of choice.
I made a WHITE chicken lasagna, and a RED beef lasagna.
Half of our family likes the chicken version and doesn't like the other...so I like to make both on the very rare event that I make it at all.
The white kind is SOOO good though, just so ya know.
Ahhhh....cupcake....how I have missed you!
So the cupcakes are German Chocolate, made from scratch, completely...
and PINK~for my breast cancer walk! :)
We sang a little song...
The kids are really good at that now. :)
And wished him a million more wishes!
We are pretty lucky to have him...
But I think he is kind of lucky too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment