When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rainbow Rangers

So...
I am co-coaching Maky's soccer team this season.
I was really intimidated...and quite frankly, didn't know if I could do it...but, we didn't have a coach.
So I stepped up to co-coach the team with another woman....she has to come late to practice due to work, and can't be at all of the games...but still, I am glad there are two of us for as much as possible, because...
They are difficult.
After practice, we literally come out sweating, because it takes an ARMY to wrangle 10 four year olds!
Seriously!
Games are awesome though.
They are SO MUCH FUN!
On game day, all of the sudden, it seems like they just know what they are doing. :)

We are the Rainbow Rangers, because...all of the boys wanted the power rangers, and a couple of the girls said the rainbows....so we just put them together.
Everyone was happy! :)
My little Rainbow Ranger is my favorite though. :)
Not that I am biased or anything.

She is a good little player.
She runs with that ball, like she has never done anything else.
She puts her arms back, in a rocket sort of a way, and dribbles the ball down.

She has great control of the ball for her little self.
She is going to be REALLY good, just like Ty.
She is so much fun to watch.
Actually, the whole team is fun to watch. :)

Here is my team....
Even though it is a challenge, I have really enjoyed it so far!
I miss working with kids from my teaching days.
This is reminiscent!

GO RAINBOW RANGERS!

No comments: