

"I thank god for my life
And for the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly, let it ring.
Salute the ones who died
And the ones that gave their lives
so we don`t have to sacrifice
All the things we love" ~Zac Brown Band~

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." -Elmer Davis And for the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly, let it ring.
Salute the ones who died
And the ones that gave their lives
so we don`t have to sacrifice
All the things we love" ~Zac Brown Band~

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ~Ronald Reagan
It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~M. Grundler
It is Veterens' Day.
I feel strongly about those that have, or do serve our country.
My dad was a part of the Navy for all of my childhood. I have friends and many family members who have served since.
I was taught how important serving the very freedom we live under was.
How humbling it is.
I was always told to never forget the things I learned about how we got, as a country, to where we are now.
Our freedom wasn't given to us...It was fought for.
Today, I am very, very Thankful for our Veteran's.
All of them.
In every branch of the military.
I am honored to be a part of our country.
I am proud to be an American.I am thankful to be FREE!
I will always be thankful for those who fought, and those who died to make sure it stayed that way.
*******************************************
{I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask,
I feel strongly about those that have, or do serve our country.
My dad was a part of the Navy for all of my childhood. I have friends and many family members who have served since.
I was taught how important serving the very freedom we live under was.
How humbling it is.
I was always told to never forget the things I learned about how we got, as a country, to where we are now.
Our freedom wasn't given to us...It was fought for.
Today, I am very, very Thankful for our Veteran's.
All of them.
In every branch of the military.
I am honored to be a part of our country.
I am proud to be an American.I am thankful to be FREE!
I will always be thankful for those who fought, and those who died to make sure it stayed that way.
*******************************************
{I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask,
"Mother, what was war?"} ~Eve Merriam
No comments:
Post a Comment