We wander through life, sometimes.
Simply navigating the twists and the turns as best we can.
Sometimes, we know right where we are going, and other times, we just hope we don't get lost trying to figure it all out.
I would say, I don't necessarily always know where I am going...nor do I know how to get there.
There is no map, there are no directions.
We just do what we can with what we know.
Sometimes, we can do better.
Sometimes, we could be better.
But, sometimes, we need help to know better.
Sometimes, we need someone to tell us, we are amazing.
Or to hold our hands in a way no one else can.
Someone to listen, someone cry with, someone to laugh with.
Someone to remind us what it was like to be child.
Sometimes, we just need to be reminded we are here for a reason...
By being here for them too.
Today, I am thankful for my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment