When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Putting the Thanks, in Thanksgiving (day 4)

There are certain days that just make me happy.
There are no specific reasons, they are just happy kind of days.

They look a lot like this. :)
It was 74 degrees yesterday, on November 3rd...in Seattle...
Today, while not quite as warm, just beamed on us with rays of vitamin D.
It was beautiful.

I really truly do love the seasons.
That is essentially why I live here.
I ADORE when fall hits.
I don't think I could emphasize that enough.
When the leaves start to change color, and Halloween creeps upon us...and I know that over one of the upcoming nights, the feeling in the air, will simply switch. Like a light. Over to crisp. Then you wake up in the morning, go outside, take a deep breath, and fill your lungs with cold, crisp morning, dew filled air...that is my FAVORITE.
The crunch of fall.
The hope of a snow-filled winter.
Knowing that in no time, the world will be engulfed in the magic of Christmastime.
I love the seasons.
Even the rain, as long as it isn't every day, all day, day-after-day...doesn't bother me.
BUT...having a day, in November, look like THIS....

that, I am thankful for.
So, today, in November, 2010...I am thankful for the sunshine.

No comments: