When you look at your LIFE...the GREATEST happinesses...are FAMILY happinesses

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Putting the Thanks, in Thanksgiving (day 2)

Today, I am thankful for my husband.

I have known Kevin for 17 years. I have been with him for 16 years. I have been married to him for 10 years.

I wouldn't know how to "be" without him.

He is my very best friend. He makes me laugh, and he knows me better then anyone. I don't have to pretend, or put on an act. Of course, he also know how to push my buttons and make me mad in two minutes flat.
We are easy together.
We are that perfect fit...

Like your favorite pair of jeans, that you know, make you look AWESOME. That fit every curve, and shape up the areas you aren't as happy with.
That is how I feel.

It is easy to feel like a mom every minute of everyday, because I am. I put my EVERYTHING into being an awesome mom. But....
I was a wife first.
If not for Kevin, I wouldn't be a mom to my amazing kids!

I am better because of my husband.
I hope he is better because of me.

I can not imagine not having him to come home to!

Today, I am thankful for my husband.

No comments: