We take our health for granted.
We all do. Everyday.
We are happy we are healthy, that our families are healthy...but we never expect that tomorrow may not be the same as today.
I have a friend who got devastating news about her mom.
She has been diagnosed with ALS.
The things that she is dealing with now, scare me.
She is having to face the reality of life without her mother.
Getting her affairs in order, doing geneology with her, helping her decorate for what she has said may be her last Christmas, that she is able to decorate.
It all sounds impendingly terribly, but all the while, her mom is dealing with it gracefully.
She is beautiful. She is the pinnacle of example.
So is my friend.
I know it has been INCREDIBLY hard on her, and her family.
I don't even know her mom, but I think about her daily now.
I am so thankful for my health.
For my families health.
For my friends health.
1 comment:
I just came to your blog tonight and look there it is all updated and my blog didn't tell me again! Grrr. Im going to start checking it every few days like I do the private blogs.
What sweet comments about my Mom. Seriously every day I become more grateful for the way may body works!
Sure hope you are having a nice Christmas!
Love you lots and I will be checking more often :)
Post a Comment